An In-Depth Hello Bello Review

    I have been using Hello Bello products for over a year now, and in that time it has easily become my favorite baby products for my little one. While Hello Bello is known for their diapers and wipes, they also offer an array of products. This includes an all-in-one body wash and shampoo, lotion, sunscreen, multi-use balms, bath bombs, vitamins, and more. With its clean ingredients and overall value that is accessible to anyone, it has quickly become a favorite to many, including myself.


    Hello Bello diapers are one of my favorites for several reasons. They are thoughtfully designed by parents, for parents. They are not only absorbent, but they are extremely absorbent keeping your baby drier for longer. These diapers are fantastic for bedtime. One of the biggest pros is not just that these diapers work, but that they are clean. They are chemical free and gentle on your baby’s delicate skin. Made with pillowy soft materials, your baby will be comfortable during their entire wear. The diapers are flexible without leaking, keeping up with your baby on the go. Lastly, Hello Bello offers many fun designs for anyone to find something they love for their little one.


    While the diapers exceeded expectations, do the wipes? Just like Hello Bello diapers, their wipes are made with clean ingredients. The wipes are plant-based and contain 99% water. This means they are incredibly gentle on your baby’s skin, but effectively tough on any messes. They are surprisingly sturdy and are not easily torn. A major plus is all diapers have the resealable tab and closure to keep the wipes damp after many uses. I have never had their wipes dry out like other brands have in the past. They also have cute designs that coordinate styles with the diapers, and they match any collaborations. In the past they’ve gone all out with Dr. Suess, which was so cute.
    
    Not only does Hello Bello offer regular diapers, they also offer training pants and swim diapers. I was sent swim diapers that are just in time for summer here in Arizona. Once again, these diapers contain no harmful chemicals and are sensitive on your baby’s skin. They work swimmingly, keeping all messes contained and preventing leaks in the pool. These are diapers that you can trust.


    Speaking of water, Hello Bello is my go-to for baby bath products. I use their combination body wash and shampoo, as well as their lotion. My choice for a daytime scent is sweet cream, and I love the nighttime scent, sugar plum lullaby. I am not a lavender fan, so it is a welcome change smelling different calming scents to use for my baby. The scents are never overpowering and are not made with artificial fragrances. They are gentle on delicate skin as they are hypoallergenic. The baby body wash/shampoo are also tear free. Hello Bello’s lotion has a smooth texture that doesn’t leave the skin feeling sticky. It leaves the skin hydrated until the next bath time.

    To make bath time fun, Hello Bello created fizzy and foamy bath bombs. My daughter already loves the bath, but adding in the bath bomb made it a party. I have the same scent as the body wash and lotion, which once again was not overpowering as a bath bomb. They come in fun shapes, mine are stars. These bath bombs are made with gentle ingredients. I would use these for myself as well for some relaxation. Who doesn’t love a good bath bomb?


    A sunscreen that you can trust to be safe for your baby is essential. Bonus points if it doesn’t smell like a sunscreen and wears well. Hello Bello’s baby sunscreen checks off all the boxes for me. It has a smooth, easy application with its light texture. At this point, you can already guess that it is made without harsh ingredients that are both gentle and safe on your baby’s skin. One of my favorite things is not only its effectiveness and ease, but also the scent. It has a light, pleasant scent that almost smells of banana.

    The last product in this review is Hello Bello’s everywhere balm. This is a fragrance free product that once again is made of clean ingredients. But what is it? This all over balm is literally made for everything for both baby and parents. It can be used in so many ways: for chapped lips, as an under eye cream, to fight cradle cap, prevent chub rub, as a deep moisturizer, and even for smoothing hair. This truly is a multi-purpose product that anyone can get benefits from.

    Overall, I can confidently say that Hello Bello is not just another celebrity brand, but thoughtfully designed and created for baby’s comfort and parents’ peace of mind that they are putting their baby in clean products. They made a loyal customer of me when I bought my baby’s first pack of Hello Bello diapers. I am astounded at the value provided with their affordable price tag. They live up to every promise they make about what is going into their products, and you will not see yourself second guessing. You can tell genuine passion is put into their products and their mission. That is why I will always recommend them.



Disclaimer: Hello Bello provided this month’s products and compensated me for my honest review. However, all of my words are my genuine thoughts on Hello Bello products and have not been influenced by anyone. I have been a loyal customer for over a year and counting.

Comments